READ THIS (Online Registration, 2021-2022) FIRST:
Marathon County Youth Hockey Association is featuring online registration for the 2021-2022 season. The process takes about 15 minutes.
To easily sign up your player(s) and pay for the season,
• Follow the step-by-step process below BEFORE August 16th, 2021 in order to save $50. Registrations beginning on and after August 16th, 2021 will be charged full rate. There will be a $50 late registration fee for any registration after October 1st, 2021. If you need financial assistance please contact the Treasurer, Nick Gumtz.
• Read through each page carefully and enter all necessary information accurately.
• Have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or checking account information on hand. There are no paper check payment options unless arranged through the treasurer on a case by case basis.
• Check your account for a charge from MCYH.
Welcome to the WarJacks
Welcome to the 2021-2022 Wausau Youth Hockey Registration
Key Points about the registration process:
• CLICK HERE REGISTER WITH USA HOCKEY: Each player must be registered with USA Hockey before completing this registration for the regular season. Make sure you print or copy the USA Hockey Registration Number for each player so that you can enter it during this registration. If you haven’t registered your skaters with USA Hockey for the 2021-2022 season, you can use the link to register now. Come back to this site when complete.
• ENTER INFORMATION ACCURATELY: This information is used for emergency contacts, to build email lists and other important tasks. Getting correct information up front will ensure good communication throughout the year.
• REGISTRATION TAKES YOU THROUGH SEVERAL STEPS: The TABS on the left indicate your progress. There will be important policies that parents and players must review before the season that will be provided to them by their Team Manager
• JERSEY RENTAL: There will be a $180 jersey fee to cover both game and practice jerseys (for Squirts and older) and a $65 jersey/sponsor tag fee for Mites (Red/White/Blue) that is refundable at the end of the season if jerseys are returned in serviceable condition. Mini-Mites DO NOT have a Jersey Rental fee
• FUNDRAISING: Each family will be required to meet a single $300 fundraising obligation. There will be two options for this fundraising obligation:
• 1) Pay the $300 upfront. This payment will be due to your child's team manager by the end of the 2nd week of practices.
• 2) Choose to sell raffle tickets (30 tickets @$10 each). If you choose to sell the raffle tickets, they will be distributed to you by your child's team manager during the second week of practices in exchange for a postdated check dated January 31, 2020.
All ticket stubs and/or money will be due back to your team managers by Monday, January 31, 2022 for the drawing at the Winter Banquet or place to be determined.
If we do not receive the $300 back from you we will be cashing the postdated checks on February 7th, 2022.
• All families of Mite (Red/White/Blue) through Bantams have a fundraising obligation of $300 or 30 raffle tickets at $10 each
• Mini-Mite/ Learn To Skate families DO NOT have a fundraising obligation but are welcome to sell tickets if they want.
• VOLUNTEER REQUIREMENTS: Each family is responsible to complete a certain number of DIBS credits based upon the number of skaters that they have. 1 skater = 6 DIBS Credits, 2 skaters = 8 credits and 3+ skaters = 10 credits. Mite only family = 4 credits. Family requirements are determined by the oldest skater's age. Each concession stand shift = 1 DIBS credit. Families/individuals will have the ability to earn DIBS credits at various events both during the season and in the off season. Additional details regarding this season's DIBS program are forthcoming.
NOW READ THIS:
Follow the steps to register:
Step 1: Create an account in the MCYH Sportngin website. Click in the upper-left hand corner to do so. If you already have an account, just log in.
Step 2: CLICK HERE to go to USA Hockey Registration and register your player(s). Be sure to PRINT and SAVE the confirmation code(s). Remember to register EACH of your players with USA Hockey. Each player must have a unique USA Hockey confirmation number.
Step 3: Return to this registration and click continue. Later in this registration session you will need to enter the USA Hockey Confirmation Code that you received in Step 2.
Players will not be allowed to participate without completed registrations and payment plans.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to:
Select an option to continue with the registration.